Old November 27th 11, 06:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

Default OLC club listing

On Nov 27, 9:33*am, Peter Scholz wrote:
Am 27.11.2011 17:11, Brad wrote:

I want to change the club that I have been using for my OLC flights, I
went to the help page and see there is a drop down for club change,
but it requires a flight URL and other info not relevant to just
changing the club. Anyone know the process for changing the club name?

Brad

Brad,

login on the OLC site. After login, there is a dropdown list next to
your ID, with a selection 'My settings". When you choose this, you can
change the club name permanently.
--
Peter Scholz
ASW24 JE

the club is a new club and is not listed in the drop down
list...............I need to get it added to the list so I can choose
it.