Old March 11th 04, 04:41 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: hi alt oxygen
From: "Tarver Engineering"
Date: 3/11/04 8:32 AM Pacific Standard Time

"Rick" wrote in message
thlink.net...
Tarver Engineering wrote:

In brief, being drunk is kind of the same as being exposed to high

altitude.
In both cases, oxygen to your brain and muscles is reduced.

Even briefer, being Tarver illustrates the results of chronic hypoxia.

"Rick" wrote in message
hlink.net...

Ah, memories come back ... in my old freight dog days I used to fly with
an older guy who hated to waste fuel on pressurization while crossing
the Rockies in Montana. His only complaint was that he had a hard time
keeping his cigarettes lit when the MEA's were in the flight levels.

chronic hypoxia

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Actually you are right. Oxygen drunks were not uncommon (hic)

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer