Old July 3rd 08, 02:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Depression after Washing

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Mike writes:

Totaling the aircraft is a non-issue. That's what insurance is for.
Damage is a non-issue. That's what the pre-flight is for.

The greater the number of aircraft totaled, the higher the insurance
premiums, so it's not quite a non-issue.

And you can miss things during a pre-flight inspection.

My first partnership had 7 other owners. I was putting almost half
the yearly hours on the plane. Basically I was doing the flying and
others were paying the bills. It was a beautiful arrangement.

Sounds nice. Why didn't the other owners use the plane much?

Probalby couldn't fly./

Like you.

Bertie