Old November 30th 09, 06:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

Default visualisation of the lift distribution over a wing

"Beryl" wrote

He looked inside the wing, at the entire upper surface, at the lower
surface... that pretty much covers most of it. Air can't be in tension.

Yes, but the person that observed that the pressure on the bottom was one
third responsible (for lift) and the low pressure on top was responsible for
two thirds of the lift is also correct, when you look at the wing as a whole
system, even if those fractions are approximate.

I think his view of individual points of observations are splitting
toadstools.

But that is my opinion, and like everyone, we all have but-holes and
opinions.
--
Jim in NC