Old February 19th 07, 08:13 PM posted to us.military,us.military.navy,us.military.army,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
T3

Default U.S. preparations for invading Iran are complete

"Mark Test" wrote in message
ink.net...
The article contains rather speculative generalities about potential
preparations over the last four years. But I agree, this is more-or-
less the last ditch for the petro-imperialists: only two more years
"guaranteed" Bush-time in which to complete their Persian-Gulf oil-
empire project.

Well, since the US does not get a single drop of Iranian oil.....I suppose
you are suggesting the US suddenly has decided to steal it?

Heh, that didn't stop us from invading Iraq, did it? Oddly enough, we still
don't get any of it, though when the dust finally settles, China prolly
will...