Old July 4th 03, 06:16 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: Cowardice in Battle
From: "S. Sampson"
Date: 7/4/03 10:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time
"Gord Beaman" wrote
(ArtKramr) wrote:

Memories force you to care. There isn't a single day day in 60 years that

haven't thought about the war. Maybe for just an instant, a flash of

memory
that keeps repeating. But the memories are always there And will never go

away.
Those who have no memories weren't there.

Arthur Kramer

Art, this is a good example of what we've been trying to tell
you. What earthly good is that last sentence of yours there?...It
serves only to irritate...

To place yourself somehow 'above' us unwashed peasants.

Much better to have left it out, much better. Can't you see
that?.

My memories are of the first piece of ass I got in the back of my Chevy.
I could barely keep up with her. There isn't a single day in 35 years that I
haven't thought about that Chevy. Those who have no memories weren't
there.

ROFL !!!! Outstanding !!!! But you have just insulted everyone who wasn't
there and is sensitive about not having been there. Where is your political
correctness.?
I LOVE IT !!! (Grin)

Arthur Kramer
Visit my WW II B-26 website at: