Old February 13th 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kev

Default I saw Mxsmanic on TV

On Feb 12, 9:36 pm, "Morgans" wrote:
"Clear Prop" wrote

No, sir, I am in my mid-30s, a programmer, like yourself, business owner,
PPL-ASEL, airplane owner.

Kev is at worst, one of the biggest MXidiot supporters, or at worst, a
MXidiot sock puppet.

I don't think he needs any support. He doesn't ask for it, nor does
he seem to get upset despite the goading from folks like you, who've
done nothing but gain him attention.

As a decades-long net user, I'm a supporter of intelligent, unbigoted
and non-puerile conversations. I also don't take kindly to anyone
telling me to whom I can respond.

As you've been told over and over again by experts, if this were a
moderated group, you would be one of the first to be censored.

Previously, despite your misconceptions, I rarely answered Mxsmanic.
Now, like a lot of others you've ****ed off over the past few months,
I think I'll answer him much more often.

Kev