Old September 18th 07, 08:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
tscottme

Default Major FAA Shocker!!

Being the FAA, I'm sure it was an oversight, nothing more.

--

Scott

"a community that allows a large number of young men to grow up in broken
homes, dominated by women, never acquiring any stable relationship to male
authority, never acquiring any rational expectation about the future - that
community asks for and gets chaos."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

"WhoGivesAFig?" wrote in message
I almost fell on the floor when I read this

The FAA is actually hiring a WHITE MALE PILOT with a aviation background
for a high up position within the FAA

Good GOD what the hell is going on!?!?!?!?!?

I can't believe this!!! A WHITE MALE who is qualified hired by the FAA????

Shocking!!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/busine...,6459389.story