Old April 26th 08, 06:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
My Cat's Pink Dick

Default Lancair crash at SnF

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 22:05:22 -0700 (PDT), WingFlaps wrote:

I simply started getting ****ed off when I had to state it for the
third time and he continued to try to put words into my mouth. Go back
over the thread and see it. Also I did not berate him, if you read the
thread you would see the following exchange

Stefan: What part of "everyday's language" wasn't clear?
Me: I can see you have trouble with English too.

Is that what you call berating him? Perhaps you did not read the
thread ?

Yikes! I just had a horrible thought. What if DanMc (may he rot in
hell) and Wingflapper should get together and procreate? I would think
the result would be quite horrid, all ass and no forehead, three balls
and a blue cravat.
--
pLeEsE mEaT mY oWNer; sEnDs MoNIeS
http://s7y.us/32o