Old November 1st 10, 05:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Greg Arnold[_2_]

Default PowerFLARM

On 11/1/2010 10:46 AM, wrote:
On Nov 1, 1:37 pm, Greg wrote:
Toward the bottom of this page:

http://www.gliderpilot.org/FlarmExternalDisplays

is a picture of a SeeYou screen displaying Flarm data. I don't
understand the situation involving the glider that is displayed as
"Enemy." If it is 466m higher than "my" glider, why is it a threat?

My understanding is this relates to whether other glider is a
friend(team mate) or enemy(competitor).
FWIW
UH

So the screen shot is showing how you would use Flarm in team flying.
If instead you are using it for collision avoidance, how would the
threat glider be displayed so I would know where to look?