Old July 13th 03, 12:44 PM
Ron Rosenfeld

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 22:45:56 -0400, Peter R.
wrote:

It is no longer there, either public or private, but I cannot answer
what happened to it. However, one evening last winter I landed at
Oneida Cty airport (50nm to the SW of Old Forge, NY) and struck up a
conversation with another, older pilot who had also just arrived. We
both had our CFIIs with us and were using UCA to shoot some night time
approaches.

Peter,

Thanks for that information. I guess their plans will not come to fruition
in time for me to use it this week, though.

I was going to meet my son there. I'll probably meet him at UCA.

Floats would be nice. I had my first hour on floats there in a Super Cub.
But my Mooney does not have floats. So I could only make one water landing
and no takeoffs in it. :-(