Old October 19th 03, 09:04 PM
Peter H. Granzeau

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 14:18:27 -0400, kirill
wrote:

:The article discuss the oil balance of NAZI Germany in 37 - june 44.
:The funny side is that some 50% of oil and petrolium products
:were supplied by US based companies (the standard oil of New Jersey,
:the standard oil of California and the Davis oil company) mainly via
:Spain. This includes 100% of oil supply for NAZI subs operating in
:Atlantic. All these operations were authorised by US government.

That's because we were a NEUTRAL until the end of 1941, Michael. You
do understand what that means, don't you?

Dipwad loser. The British weren't neutral and you were their alleged
allies. Retard.

I guess the personal insults are meant to make your arguments true?
Nothing else does. We could not be both an ally of the United Kingdom
and neutral at the same time.