Old March 31st 05, 09:18 AM
Malcolm Austin

Only one stipulation if you don't mind:-

WE DRIVE OF THE LEFT OF THE ROAD, AND NOT THE LEFT OF
THE CAR!!

We have enough trouble with the Europeans with that one !!! :-))

Malc....

PS. Oh, and I hear your not over sexed anymore, whys that ????????

"Jack" wrote in message
Malcolm Austin wrote:

Attitudes will have to change, or your very dry Death Valley will cover
rather more of the country than it currently does.

No problem Malcolm, we'll just move to Jolly Old England and make
ourselves at home amongst the "wind generators".

"O-ver, we're coming o-ver, and we won't be back...."

It should make "over-paid, over-sexed, and over here," look like a minor
episode. Of course, we'll have some suggestions on changes that will need
to be made to your customary way of doing things -- hope you won't mind.

Jack