Old July 11th 05, 05:46 PM
Jen

Default Housing available for EAA 2005

I am seeking responsible individuals to rent my home for the week of
EAA. It is a 2000+ sq. foot home with many ammenities including cable
tv, internet access, full kitchen, 2 full baths, central air
conditioning, and a nice sized back yard for grilling (grill and smoker
available for use) or an evening fire in the fire pit. For sleeping
arrangements, I have a queen sized bed, 2 twin beds, a full sized air
mattress and plenty of floor space. If you are looking only for
yourself, I can arrange to just rent out a room instead. Located 10-15
minutes from the EAA with easy to reach directions. If interested call
(920)426-2753. If you get the answering machine please leave a message.