Old November 29th 03, 05:18 PM
Jim Weir

Craig from Mountain View is hereby added to the list.

It is entirely possible, in the first week after the nominations opened, that my
"system" for filing donations wasn't quite as well organized as the next two
months.

Your buck was appreciated. Your votes were priceless.

Jim

Craig Prouse

-"Jim Weir" wrote:
-
- No, but if you will tell me what format you sent it (paypal, mail, etc.)
I'll
- certainly take another look...sorry about that.
-
-Pfffft. It was only a buck. Maybe it got lost in the mail. They tell you
-not to mail cash. I was just hoping I'd get a buck's worth of access, and
-it was after all my first cash contribution to any political campaign, ever.
-
-What was really satisfying was pulling that lever, and convincing my wife to
-vote for you too.

http://www.rst-engr.com