Old June 18th 04, 04:12 PM
Dave S

I think he may be referring to the potential of an AD on the wing spars
of some of the cessna twins in which the repair might cost more than the
airframe or be otherwise economically not worthwhile.

Do you know the outcome of that proposed AD.. I havent kept up to speed
on it lately.

Dave

C J Campbell wrote:
The market varies considerably from one place to another. To be blunt, yours
is much too complex a question to be answered on a news group. I would want
to see a proper business plan with market surveys and at least a ten year
budget with supportable income and expense figures.

I will say that Cessna twins are said to be pretty good aircraft, reliable
and relatively easy to maintain, and that you may have some misunderstanding
about their 'problems.'