Old August 23rd 08, 05:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Morgans[_2_]

Default Saab Viggen, pt 4 - Saab Viggen 35.jpg (1/1)

"Bob Harrington" wrote

But then, I can't pull the lyrics out of most songs, and usually do have
the subtitles on for 'Dr Who'.

LOL !

Damn, that's funny!

But those subtitles are a great idea that I never thought of!

For me, it's in the ear headphones. (really good high frequency really
helps)

For those who have never tried them, Phillips makes a set of active noise
canceling in the ear headsets, reasonably priced.

They have good passive noise protection, and the active portion kicks the
bass and treble up, noticeably.

They have 3 different rubber tip sizes, and are the most comfortable in the
ear headset short of custom molded sets on the market, IMHO.

Try 'em, you'll like "em.

yada - yada, not affiliated with Phillips, ect, ect.
--
Jim in NC