Old August 18th 04, 05:20 AM
Leadfoot

"Robey Price" wrote in message
After an exhausting session with Victoria's Secret Police, Scott
Ferrin confessed the following:

For all I know you went in because you were too stoopid to flip burgers.

LOL...indeed flying Phantoms and Vipers pales in comparsion to YOUR
life's work. Flying a Boeing 757 with the MEANS and the WILLINGNESS to
kill ANYBODY that might breach the cockpit door, yep color me
pacifist.

Scott, I'm pretty sure we're all anxious to hear you volunteering for
active duty and service in Iraq. Send us pictures when you get there.

And if the military won't take him I'm sure Haliburton or some company like
that has an opening.

Robey