Old January 14th 04, 04:01 AM
Dave Buckles

Bob Gardner wrote:
Procedures used to be designed by the Region, but those offices were shut
down and the whole works moved to either Sacramento or Oke City, I can't
remember which. I learned a lot when I was able to pick up the phone and
talk to the designer of an approach I had questions about...but that is no
longer the case. To my knowledge, procedures were never designed by TRACONS.

Bob Gardner

"Roy Smith" wrote in message

OKC. I have a friend working there now; matter of fact, he just
finished designing two approaches for an airport I frequent (*yay!*).
Their website is http://www.naco.faa.gov, and you're looking for the
National Flight Procedures Office. They can be reached at:
AVN-100
C. Fred Anderson, Manager
Phone: 405-954-3027
Fax: 405-954-4236