Old May 13th 05, 08:34 PM
Capt.Doug

"anon" wrote in message These credentials not withstanding, I'm guessing
that there is increased risk
of accidents with new pilots. We are uncomfortable about letting him fly

with
his friend, but we want to be reasonable.
I would appreciate any data or guidance this group could provide.

Every person is different. I soloed at 16 along with a couple of high school
buddies of mine. We destroyed numerous cars and motorcycles, and maybe a
boat or two, but we never so much as scratched an airplane. The culture
ingrained into us by the older fellows at the airport instilled a sense of
pride in flying.

D.