Old July 1st 03, 04:30 PM

Jay Honeck wrote:
: Use the $$ to buy more autogas, Jay!

: The latest count off the gauge on the Mighty Grape: 1300 gallons pumped:

: Translated into dollars, that's 1300 gallons x $1.50 (per gallon price
: differential comparted to Avgas) = $1950.00 saved since November.

: It's hard to beat.

Preaching to the choir here, Jay. I'm already sold on autogas with a $1.25/gal diff
between based 100LL and 93 AKI with a $0.125 tax rebate (obviously since the pricey STC). I'm
still lugging 6-gal cans to the airport though. I'm pretty sure the new Nazi airport manager
would have kittens if I tried to use/store a fuel truck/trailer on the line. Still thinking
about how to do it for cheap. If I could easily filter the 6-gal containers to get the small
amount of sediment and water out of it, I probably wouldn't even bother with trying to do it
bulk.

-Cory

* The prime directive of Linux: *
* - learn what you don't know, *