Old December 15th 04, 12:58 AM
M Kennedy

Thank you, Ron!
Mark Kennedy
P.S. I own the second edition of your "Kitplane Construction" and have found
it to be a very useful reference book.

"Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 19:01:27 -0500, "M Kennedy"

wrote:
"Nunya" wrote in message
news:1102955902.4154529c0ce276b815bf4ae9e2467cca@ teranews...
Hi Folks,
I would like to see the Kitplanes magazine from 1986 that showed Mark
Brown's Starlites on the cover. I don't know what month it is but it
shows two of them, a tailwheel version and a nosewheel version. If

someone
could scan the cover and article for me and email it or loan the mag
to me so I could scan it I would greatly appreciate it. Unfortunately,
back issues aren't available from 1986 from Kitplanes, but I bet

there's
some collectors out there that have it. I am purchasing a Starlite

this
weekend and am collecting stuff from it's history.

I always *knew* being a pack-rat would come in handy. I have an extra

copy of
this issue (December 1986). Email me (mailto: ) your

snailmail
address and I'll send it to you.

I've been looking for the article from the April 1986 Kitplanes on the
Spencer Air Car. It would be very much appreciated if someone could

e-mail
it to me.

My packrativism doesn't extend to the April '86 issue, but I do have a

file
copy. I'll try email it the article to you in the next day or so.

Ron "If only my checkbook was this well organized" Wanttaja