Old May 13th 18, 08:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Stowing water?

I am finding the summer heat to be quite difficult to manage in the southwestern USA. At the moment I have just been shoving a water bottle in my pocket but this proves to be somewhat uncomfortable and more of a pain in the rear to remove and use which makes me not drink as much as I maybe should. I am aware things like water bladders exist but I am not to sure as to where I would be able to put it. At the moment I am flying the 1-26 exclusively and there are no pockets on the side that one could store a bladder in. Any ideas or is there really no other option than what I am doing presently.