Old July 15th 08, 04:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
gatt[_5_]

Default C-152 Leaseback: what's the scoop?

NW_Pilot wrote:

Gatt you been in my C-150M it runs and flys good since I am so busy I am
concedering a leaseback if i can make some money or a sale

Yeah, that's a sweet little airplane.

Would Aero Maintenance do it? I can talk to Gorge Winds if you want but
I don't know if he's got room anymore. Marv's probably pretty stoked,
though; they were rolling P-2s and P-3 firebombing sorties out of there
all day, and guess who got to sell them fuel.

I love this weak us dollar : )

If the media ever quits whining and howling about it, people will catch
on that now's the time to start investing. The rest of the world
figured it out but so many Americans seem to be mush-minded and
terrified of the economic cycle. (Most of the damage that happened to
the American economy happened when the dollar was strongest, such as the
housing and dot com bubbles.)

-c