Old May 11th 04, 05:57 AM
Tank Fixer

In article ,
on Mon, 10 May 2004 23:28:45 -0400,
Kevin Brooks attempted to say .....

"Tank Fixer" wrote in message
k.net...
In article ,
on 10 May 2004 18:25:37 GMT,
Krztalizer
nt attempted to say .....

Stolen German technology was at least a century ahead of US

technology,

Now, *that's* funny...

I got a laugh out of that too. A *century*? Hell, we aren't the ones

that
started the war with horse-drawn wagons - compare our P-80 to the Me 262

and
try to fit that whole "century" in between them. Hysterical!

We also didn't END the war still using horse draw wagons for most

logistical
transport in the field.

Ah, but you have to remember, those were *German* horses, vastly superior to
anything the rest of the world could field, and were the subject of post-war
theft... I am sure Arndt will claim that were it not for German WWII
horsebreeding research, the Budweiser Clydesdales would surely look like
something along the lines of poorly fed Chincoteague ponies...

I wonder if Herr Arndt knows that the mighty German horses were no match for
General Winter.

--
When dealing with propaganda terminology one sometimes always speaks in
variable absolutes. This is not to be mistaken for an unbiased slant.