Old November 28th 16, 06:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SF

Default Cobra trailer tail lights replacement?

I switched to led tail lights after being reared ended on I-85. I added a third led brake light up on the fin that was made for an ambulance. Etrailer.com had the module that makes the third brake light come on only when braking, and I got a module from a motorcycle shop that strobes it three times before staying on. It's quite a light show back there. Dont know if it will repell boarders or mesremise them on the way in. But I feel better about it.