Old May 9th 15, 04:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jfitch

Default IOIO board for SN10 to Samsung Galaxy Note 4

On Saturday, May 9, 2015 at 6:54:49 AM UTC-7, waremark wrote:
I prefer SYM to XCSOAR - fully flexible screen layout and really easy to do what you need whether on the ground or in the air. I now have an Oudie IGC with bright screen, all day battery life, IGC logger (with wireless download), backup audio vario, and seamless integration with SeeYou for file setup. Please tell me what you prefer about XCSOAR other than that use of it is free.

In my opinion, XCSoar has a better UI in most respects than SYM. If those were the only two choices, I would pay for XCSoar even if SYM were free. Fortunately those aren't the only choices.