Old March 30th 04, 11:20 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, (Robert M. Gary) said:
like some flight simulator, these are actual satellite pictures. You
can even see your house and tell if your neighbor has a pool or not.

[snip]
associated with this company) but I've never seen anything so cool!
One day I bet MS will integrate this into their MSFS product.

You haven't used MSFS recently have you? Satellite imagery ground has
been a feature of MSFS since about 1998 or 2000.

--
Paul Tomblin
http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/