Old January 8th 07, 08:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gwengler

Default Mxsmanic

Obvioulsy, not everyone is of my opinion:
Gerd

Howdy!

In article .com you
write:
Could everybody PLEASE not contribute to any thread with any posting
from Mxsmanic?!!! His postings are spamming up this group to no end.
Gerd

At least his postings pertain to aviation, unlike your post which
simply takes up space. Your post is far more like spam than his.
Thank you for taking up space in my killfile.

yours,
Michael

| White Wolf and the Phoenix narrowwares
Bowie, MD, USA |
http://whitewolfandphoenix.com
Proud member of the SCA Internet Whitewash Squad