Old April 2nd 20, 05:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Seminole Lake Glider Port.

Hi Walt, I gotta tell ya, at this point, I really don’t care if that guy still owns seminole or sells it, just as long as we have some places to get a tow lol. Right now with this lockdown I wonder if some of the last remaining commercial glider ops are going to end up closing their doors permanently. Its kind of a scary scene.

The rich guys will tell us to just get a aux powered glider, but some of us are just not into that option either due to finances or due to a love for simple classic machines. I guess I may need to get my auto tow rig put back together.
Dan