Old April 18th 04, 09:39 AM
Thomas Borchert

Ron,

know at least one person here is a fan of the CAPS. I wonder if it
is a last resort for pilot incompetence?

Yeah, the pilots should have rather died honorably than having been
offered a further option through CAPS. After all, real pilots don't
make errors, which can be clearly seen in the accident statistics.

What in the world have you been smoking?

Sorry, no offense meant, but this attitude really ticks me off. Most GA
accidents are caused by the pilots doing something obviously
incompetent. So what? The chute is just one more option out

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)