Old October 14th 05, 03:08 PM

Steve,
Under the Flight Program it says "We fly offshore 5-7 hours a day.
You will be the Flying Pilot for each of these flights, from KGLS to
the return leg of the same. All flight[s] have a 7AM local show for
that flight, and should return the same day..."

It looks to me like this company is ferrying parts or people, most
likely part 91, and is willing to let you fly for them (probably with a
company pilot), everyday at 7AM, and you pay them for the experience.
Not a bad deal if you want to move to Galveston and pay someone to
work.

Mitch - we rent a PA23-150 for $135 wet
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChickashaWings