Old August 22nd 03, 04:48 AM
Badwater Bill

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:28:43 -0700, "Stu Fields"
wrote:

Then there are those men who seek to try to co-locate those missing brain
cells by moving the original set closer to the more mobile set. This is
most often found in men referred to as "Politicians" Another group, using
the "Gordion Knot" method ignores both sets and avoids the inherent
problems. This group is normally predominantly populated by "Lawyers"

Stu Fields(I don't know what this has to do with Homebuilt aviation but I
couldn't resist)..

Yeah, so what. It was fun to read anyway. Good job.

Are you building or flying anything? Tell us about that. You
obviously have a good sense of humor.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, 99% of the lawyers give the
rest a bad name.

BWB