Old March 29th 04, 02:27 PM
mablacksv

Default All my pilot gear is up for sale. Lightspeed headsets, flight bag, portable intercom

I am no longer flying so I'm selling all my pilot gear which I no
longer use. I have a Lightspeed 15K and two Lightspeed QFR Solo
headsets up for auction on ebay.

I also have a top of the line Cencal Flight bag up for auction with a
no-reserve start bid of $80. This is a $160 flight bag in almost new
condition.

Finally I have a best-in-the-industry PS Engineer Aerocom III portable
intercom with 4 place expansion up for auction. This intercom has top
reviews. It has some of the same VOX circuitry found in their high
end panel mount intercom. This unit goes for $300 new but can be
yours for less than 1/2 of this price.

All my stuff is in great condition. Check it out if you are looking
for great pilot gear barely used for a lot less $$ than new.

Here's a line to all of my ebay items:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...id=raven20 10

Thanks!

John Pinette