Old March 2nd 08, 11:31 PM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,rec.aviation.simulators
newsiimmer

Default Has Anyone Gotten 2 Monitors to Work with FS9 or FSX?

cj: You answer FSX. I have FS9 and Nvidia 6200 Geforce 256 MB. Will it work
for me? How to span it step by step? I'm new to this so please everyone be
patient with me.Thanks

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this message, and any files
transmitted with it, is confidential, may be legally privileged, and

"cj" wrote in message
Of course you can span two or three monitors in FSX. I have been doing
that ever since it came out. you need the right video card and then go to
the desktop -properties and select the full width 2048 or whatever.In my
own case 3840...you get a great lifelike view too.

quilly