Old December 18th 09, 05:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.owning
Mark

Default To this group:

On Dec 18, 11:19*am, Gezellig wrote:
On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 10:45:44 -0500, AutoMajickal wrote:
On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 15:15:56 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

Mark

Mark(ie) on Mark(ie):

Retired aka lazy, bored and too stupid to do **** anymore - "I've since
moved on to guitars, turbojets, alternative energy, and Victory
gardens."~sci.physics

Obese - "I have my own weight issues" ~misc.news.internet.discuss

Troll/Forger - Admitted ~rec.aviation.piloting

Philosopher - "Most people live lives of quiet desperation."

~alt.support.depression.manic

BiPolar FukkNutzoid - "Its really less about how we got this way, and
more about who we're going to become." ~alt.support.depression.manic

Claims To Be Uber-Wealthy - "It's *only* $500,000 dollars..."
~misc.writing

Brilliance...In His Own Mind - "But what makes me a creative genius.."
~misc.writing

Founder of Art Academy - "Nor was it when I founded a school of the arts
in my name..." ~misc.writing

National Politician and Grand Entrepreneur - "convincing the chairman of
the bank and head of the Georgia Republican party to fly to Washington,
D.C. and within 3 days bring me a Small Business Admin. check for 350
thousand dollars." ~misc.writing

Loved By Celebrities - "Mark Who Was Invited By Elvis To Graceland"
~signature several newsgroups

****sman - "Some cute little brunette named Tammy steal her boyfriend's
car and credit cards and put me up on the 14th floor of the "Yachtsman"
for a week in Myrtle Beach, while spending thousands by day, and
smoking the sheets by night." ~misc.writing

Google Profile - "I am a Renaissance Man. I'm still attempting things
people think are impossible. I'm a dichotomy, a soft diamond, a
militaristic saint, and always a very wise fool."

OMG-

Oh that's nothing. I can also moon-walk. Did he mention that?

---
Mark