Old July 10th 04, 01:39 PM
Paul J. Adam

In message , Cub Driver
writes
I have huge respect for a 65 hp, high wing, 39 mph stall speed J-3
Piper Cub. Any airplane can kill you, though the Cub is probably the
least effective pilot-killer in the business.

Crikey, only three weeks ago I was tying it down, and the dang thang
put me in the emergency room with seven stitches on the outside of my
scalp and a tied-off vein on the inside. ("Who would have thought the
old man had so much blood in him?")

Ouch! Hope it's healing well.

What happened? Did your scalp lose an argument with the prop?

--
He thinks too much: such men are dangerous.
Julius Caesar I:2