Old December 16th 19, 01:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott Williams[_2_]

Default Filling small holes in panel?

On Saturday, December 7, 2019 at 5:12:08 PM UTC-6, soaringjac wrote:
Any recommendations on what to use to fill small holes in an aluminum panel?

My preferred method is to make a new panel. at least as long as the original was flat plate aluminum. The classic gliders I can afford (SHK, Std Cirrus, Phoebus, Grob 103) all have had aluminum plate panels, usually pretty ragged from multiple instrument changes over the years and making a new one only takes 3 or 4 hours and I can put the instruments where I want.
Of course a band saw and drill press make this possible in my case.
Good Luck,
Scott