Old October 15th 06, 10:57 PM posted to us.military.navy,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,alt.politics.bush,us.politics
Defendario

Default the USS Eisenhower Carrier Battle Group doesn't make for a 'massive'build-up for war with Iran

Mike wrote:
Defendario wrote:
Mike wrote:
Jack Linthicum wrote:

Would the Commander of the Eisenhower task force obey an order to use
nukes without a long diplomatic buildup?
When did the US put nukes back on carriers???

Geez ...

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, I see.

OK dimwit; when did the US put tactical nukes back on her ships???

That could be so now. The navy has missiles that are nuke capable, as
well as aircraft. I can't think of a safer place to keep the stuff for
transportation to the AO. Can you?

Task Force comprises many vessels, not only CVN

But not SSBNs, dimwit.

Sure about that? What about the LA class attack subs? No Tomahawks
aboard those boats?

The question of whether the Commander will launch WW III without a
declaration is not sophomoric.

It sure as hell is. It's simply another silly comment, one of many in
this thread.

And I think you have gravitas...why?
snicker

If Herr Bushler gives such an illegal
order, he should be arrested. I put my faith in a military junta before
I would the NeoCon cabal.

yawn