Old October 27th 05, 10:22 PM
Gord Beaman

Default Widower stabbed Air Traffic Controller?

"Simon and Sam" wrote:

thats true. it was the mid air collision over lak constance, where the
russian crew disobeyed TCAS and listened to the controller who was working 2
stations at the time, with multiple system outages..
poor bugger.

"vincent p. norris" wrote in message
.. .
I think I heard on radio news that a man whose wife and child were
killed in a plane crash stabbed the controller who was blamed for the
accident.

Did I hear correctly? Can anyone post details?

Thanks. vince norris

Most interesting...certainly gives one a good understanding of
TCAS,,,very good reporting also, extensive, exhaustive, equals
any other I've seen. Read one awhile ago about a midair near
Zagreb which, while well done, wasn't nearly as detailed as this
one...thanks...
--

-Gord.
(use gordon in email)