Old December 30th 17, 03:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default SSA Eagle Fund Appeal 2017

"Don't cheat on your taxes" geesh, what have we got here internet police? I keep every dang dollar I can from those money grubbing federalists! They get enough from me already. And if you think the new tax deal is a shamm, let me ask you, when is the last time you heard any administration trying to ease up on our tax burden? You HAVE'NT untill Trump got in there!

While you cry that you think only the "rich" are getting a break, you might want to take a look at how our economy is finally getting going and your 401k is once again worth something after 8 years of stagnation!

Viva la Trumpmeister!