Old February 22nd 04, 07:43 AM
fudog50

tenth of a mile? thats about a hundred yards! what the heck does that
matter? you gonna try and defense a supersonic missle with a hundred
yards to spare? what the heck are you thinking about??

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 01:11:24 -0800, eXistenZ
wrote:

Anyone who knows the answer to this Question Please help me in any way
possible,.

To The Nearest Tenth of a Mile, What is the Maximum Range of a AIM-54A
Phoenix Air to Air Missile?

most military websites claim 100 Nautical miles
while other sites say 110 nautical miles,.

but my friend here claims it is over 200 Nautical miles
Does anyone know the most accurate answer to this question to the
nearest tenth of a mile?

Thanks - The Drake