Old August 29th 06, 06:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Classified Ads

Yup third time..

Don't really want to sell it but partner in glider wants out as he only
has flown it 2 times.
Glider is in like new condition finished in Polyurethane.
New panel new interior, new lift pins, new everything basically.

Playing with a Ventus A right now which might be a suitable
replacement.

Al

Eric Greenwell wrote:
wrote:
Speaking of classifieds I found this great ASW22 for sale in western
USA.

http://wingsandwheels.com/want-ads2.htm

So, is this, like, the third time you've sold this glider, or were those
other ASW 22s? Do you have a replacement in mind?

Eric Greenwell - Washington State, USA

www.motorglider.org - Download "A Guide to Self-launching Sailplane
Operation"