Old December 28th 06, 10:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mark Hansen

Default IFR Cancellation Question

On 12/28/06 12:47, A Guy Called Tyketto wrote:

[ snip ]

Steven, for a long time, you've sounded like the typical ATC
pompous idiot, and you really have to wonder why people question you.
If you were to leave your attitude at work, where Green Bay TRACON is
rather busy, you'd get a better response, and provide a much better
understanding to pilots and controllers around these groups. In short,
grow up.

It's clear (to me) that Steven's purpose on the news groups is not the
advancement of knowledge.

It's fun to watch the jousting, though. I missed it while he was away.

Cal Aggie Flying Farmers
Sacramento, CA