Old August 21st 04, 07:51 PM
Shiver Me Timbers

Sean Trost wrote:

actually neither have I.
unless your antagonists has an auto reply set on his reader that sends
that message out.
A quick google turned up nothing. Twas quick no real effort expended.
nothing like burning bandwidth with drivle tho.

Well my antagonist is Dennis Hawkins, who will have a bit of explaining
to do to the group when he shows up again.

I'm sure by now that the majority of people in this group are aware of
the disruption that Mr. Hawkins is causing by his boorish behaviour.

I don't know about the rest of you but I have never seen anything so
vindictive and childish in the six years that I have been in this
group.