Old March 21st 04, 06:57 AM
VideoGuy

"rip" wrote in message
. com...
Interesting question! My Navion hasn't been painted in 53 years, so
she's going into the shop in early April for a new coat. I asked exactly
that, since I had originally intended to do the entire job myself. Lack
of space and time nixed that idea. When I proposed stripping the old
paint myself, the universal reply was "go ahead, but we're going to do
it again anyway to make sure it's up to snuff. You won't save any money,
and you'll waste a lot of time".

Rip

Am I missing something here? How can you strip the paint twice? Does
stripping mean more than removing paint?

Thanks
Gary- maybe been inhaling paint fumes too long- Kasten