Old May 12th 05, 10:37 PM
Ron Natalie

Jose wrote:

There's no need to stop anywhere. File the plan from home. Pick an
entry point outside the ADIZ (the briefer will give you choices -
typically a VOR or intersection) and an entry time.

Jay's going to be like seven hours in the air from the time he leaves
Iowa City until he hits the ADIZ. I wouldn't want to bet on hitting
the ptime that far out.

Some places to consider stoping: MGW (this is probably about an hour
and a half west). Food on the field, nice airport. MRB has food I
believe (in what used to be the Flight Circus Station there) and is
just outside the ADIZ...I can give a few other restaurants that are
a little off your route of flight.