Old December 29th 03, 11:52 AM
Quilljar

Go for it Wayne,
The occasional poor reports were almost certainly from 'non-enthusiasts' who
still had under powered CPUs. It is true that FS2004 needs around 2.6 chip
and a good 128 video card for decent results, but it is soooo much better
than FS2002 from the eye candy, weather, and ATC. Also all the new addons
are of course designed for FS2004 now. After installing, I have NEVER run
2002 again, not once! Pretty well all my extra 2002 scenery and mesh has
transferred happily too.

---