Old September 24th 04, 11:02 AM
John

Hal Hanig wrote:

Charlie Tuna wrote:

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:

wrote in message

Nope. He never signed a form 180.

Yes he did.

Face it if this was Clinton pulling this sort of BS you'd be having
hemorrhoids from the strain.

Clinton had no military records to release as he left the country to avoid
military service entirely.

A little thing called a 'Roads Scholarship' and the number of US
students that are offered one per year was (or still is) under 2 dozen
so accepting the offer got him a student deferment which was quite legal
and proper way of staying out of the war for at lest 4 years, longer if
you do post grad work. So don't pull that crap of him leaving the
country to 'dodge the draft'

Just to avoid confusion, I think you were referring to a Rhodes Scholarship.

No, I think he got it right. Clinton sure hit the "Road" to Great
Britain to protest, and then came back here to a college deferrment,
being the draft dodger he is.