Old August 4th 05, 12:19 PM

Default Cell phone Aviation weather data

YAWS (Yet another Weather Site) is accessible from
WAP phones: http://activitae.com/wap
PDA/Smartphones: http://activitae.com/pda
Read about it: http://activitae.com/yaws

At the risk of appearing to spam, kindly allow me to re-publicise this
free site, bereft of both adverts and pop-ups, to help aviation data
remain free to GA users. The data currently derives from the US National
Weather Service. But some also comes form the US Air Force in Europe.

Whilst aviation weather data is universal some aspects of the site tend
to be a bit Europe centric, I'll admit, but I would be happy if others
found the site useful too! Currently, there are users around the world
including a number from .af.mil domains!

Angela